Find additional resources under Medical Connection's Clinical and Historic Images page.
- Study for the Boards with the Lange Educational Library, Self-assessment Tool and Case Files through AccessMedicine
- The Online Geriatrics University provides assessment tools, reports and online tutorials.
- Educational Resources in Aging houses the complete inventory of aging-related curriculum products that have been created by the Reynolds project team, as well as toolkits, articles and websites relevant to aging and geriatrics care. We hope these resources will be useful as you care for increasing numbers of older patients. Medical students may use their Brown log-in info; others may use:
- The Association of American Medical Colleges has reviewed medical education web sites and has collected the best of these resources in MedEdPortal .
- Portal of Geriatric Online Education, an online clearinghouse, disseminates high quality geriatric educational products enhancing medical educators' ability to integrate geriatrics content into teaching.